The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yup, we're now into the Fall season, really don't see much difference yet, we still have triple-digit heat in the forecast. The only real sign is that all the big box stores now have both Halloween and Christmas stuff up. I'm looking around at Walmart to see if I can't find an Easter basket. Waiting

It did rain yesterday, but kind of scattered and on the east side of town. Still a lot up north which isn't too good for the folks near where the fires were earlier this year. Flash flood warnings there ended yesterday I think. 

Oh, thanks to a disgraced owner, the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury teams are for sale. He bought the Suns around 15 years ago for a paltry $400,000,000. They are saying the team is now worth $1,800,000,000, that is almost a billion and a half dollars profit and I'll bet he'll find a way to avoid paying taxes on it. Oh, the TV news already has a list of cash buyers. We have folks right now that can't afford to buy groceries and gas, and we have a few where a couple of billion dollars is mere pocket change. Oh, speaking of expensive sports, the Superbowl is being played here this time, end zone seats are selling for $10,000. And no, you don't get to take the seat home with you.

Have a great day, stay busy this weekend, but mostly doing fun things.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-23-2022, 06:22 AM