The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is a bit nip at 50 this morning. High today will be 63.

We had to take our dog to the vet yesterday. She has been yelping on occasion and holding her left rea leg up. It only happens once and a great while and lasts for a few minutes then she is back to her nitty self. It turns out she has a trick knee. Eventually she will have to have surgery. For the time being we are going to work on pain management.

I did not get anything else done either around the house or with the trains. I did get the trash to the curb. I had to make an emergency run to PetSmart to grab hay for the Guinea pigs.

I need to make a run to PetSmart this time for cat food. I have a bunch of phone calls today. I need to reschedule my MRI and physical therapy. The annoying one is to my medical insurence regarding getting my wife diabetic supplies. We are having issues with suppliers doing the billing correctly. The supplies are 100% covered.

I am working tomorrow, Saturday. I am hoping to get some more gardening done when I am home. The wife is talking about getting the Halloween decorations out so I will be bringing bins up from the basement.

My new Broadway Limited PRR E6 Atlantic 4-4-2 was delivered on Wednesday. I am dying to try it out and I hope to so this weekend. I would like to continue tuning up the mass of rolling stock that is sitting on the layout.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-23-2022, 06:26 AM