The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and happy Schwenkfelder Thanksgiving Day. Yup, they are a few months ahead of the rest of the country, but to each his own.

The weather is wonky, the TV lady had maps showing chaos all over the state including the valley. Turns out we here in Surprise were among the few that got any rain at all, about 1/8". I looked outside to see some puddles evaporating, that was it. Why, well temps were a bit over 100 so rain, snow, sleet and hail don't stay on the ground too long. Nope 

Gas is slowly heading up, Costco and Sam's Club now at $4.15, only five cents below most other stations. Just figured it out, Costco is three miles from me, so it costs about a dollar in gas to save maybe seventy cents at best. The nearest station at $4.19 is two blocks away, so guess where I'll be filling up later today...

Got some household chores this morning, some college football later. Arizona State has done so poorly that their game today is not being televised nationally. The coach quit but they haven't said how much he goes home with, probably millions, just like the last one they fired a few years ago.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-24-2022, 07:34 AM