The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, here we are, hours away from NFL football. I did watch a bit of college yesterday when I could, and yes, Arizona State was on one of the ESPN stations last night. Fortunately, I went to sleep early so I didn't have to watch them get trounced.

Temps are still around 100 for a few more days. We may try to go shooting this week, we have a choice, tomorrow will be hot, but no rain. Later in the week will be cooler, but possible rain, so we need to figure out which day is best.

One thing about tomorrow is that the sunrise and sunset are exactly 12 hours apart. I thought that was what defined the first day of Fall, but I guess not.

Not much else going on here, we are about a week away from the start of the annual snowbird trek which runs from early October until May. Lots of huge RV's pulling cars, SUV's, small trucks, trailers and boats. I did see once, a RV pulling both a car and a boat, and that should be illegal just about anywhere. Waiting

Take care, enjoy the day and if you have a team that you consider "your team", I hope it wins. For me, I have no vested interested in any team so I usually pick the underdogs as I switch from one game to another.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-25-2022, 06:53 AM