The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Sunny and it depends on who you believe for the temperature. The NWS says it's 55 but my outdoor thermometer says 62 and no it's not in the sun. Supposed to get to the low 70s today and be somewhat windy.

Yesterday was very nice. My neighbor got married. At 60 years old. For the first time! We're all very happy for them. He did most of the wedding planning. He's a big M&M fan so that was the theme of the wedding. Even the minister's sermon was based on the various colors of the M&Ms. Reception afterwards was lots of fun also. This afternoon is football for the great grandkids.

Don - I agree about the price creep. I did see an interesting headline on one of the news sites the other day about the price of oil dropping below $80. Not sure why the price of oil is going down but the price of gas is going up. Must be that lame excuse about switching over to "winter blend." Then in the spring the price goes up again as the switch over to "summer blend."

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 09-25-2022, 07:23 AM