The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good evening. 
         Are they still playing football? I don't watch any contact sports anymore, I just lost interest. I really never was much of a fan. I do watch golf now and again. I don't play and have no favorites but sometimes it is just a good pastime. 

We had a terrific storm around 5 AM this morning. It didn't fully awake me but I had dreams about a severe storm so that must have started them.  It rained off and on all morning. I worked in the motor home for a while. I am installing a diesel fuel heater straight from China. They sell a bunch of these things to RV folks and a friend bought one a couple years ago and recommended them.  

My daughter and I made a quick run to Rural King to get some weed killer.  I buy 2.5 gallons of the concentrate and mix it 100 to 1 so this will last me another 12 years. I have a large 12 volt sprayer that I hook to the lawn tractor so it only takes about 2 hours a year to keep the drive way and the fence line weed free. 

It sounds like you had a good time at the wedding Tom.  I haven't been to a wedding for a long time. Most of the grandkids don't bother with a wedding any more, they just live with someone until they tire of them. Even the folks that get married don't seem to stay together anymore. I am coming up to our 60th next May. My dad wouldn't go to our wedding, He said it wouldn't last so he said he would go to my next one.   Icon_e_biggrin

Did a little work on the trains so now some relaxing and a little reading before I go to bed. 

Good health and a good week ahead.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-25-2022, 06:41 PM