The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, got through a few football games yesterday, Arizona went down as expected, don't give them much hope this season. What will happen is they will fire the coach instead of any of those overpaid jokers who like to dance rather than play good football. Just saw where one team renewed someone's contract, 64 million for two years, (I just saw the headline and moved on). There goes the $15 hot dogs and $7 Cokes.

Got a weed problem, out front are ground covering weeds, I took my flame thrower to them yesterday and a whole lot easier than digging them up. In the back, that's a whole different class of weeds, I cannot get back there without a machete, if I use the flame thrower, I'm sure the Surprise Fire Dep't will be paying me a visit. Eek Those suckers are huge, at least five feet tall. Usually we don't have a weed problem in the summer, the heat and no rain, but this year, lots of rain, lots of weeds...

Filled up at QuickTrip yesterday, $4.19, Costco is now $4.16, not worth driving there to save a few pennies. I'm sure we can expect everyone else to go up too.

Have a great day doing whatever you will be doing, enjoy the time and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-26-2022, 05:46 AM