The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks

It is 58 and heading up to 73 today.

I worked Saturday so that put a speed bump into things at home. After I got home I took the wife out to mail an item she sold on one of those websites. We then went to buy some mums and do a little shopping and ended out trip with a nice dinner. Sunday was catch up day around the house. Did some laundry. We pulled the plants from the raised garden on the front patio and planted the mums we got on Saturday. Also took down the window boxes as some of the plants were not looking good. Then the rain came and chased indoors. we began the long process of bringing up the Halloween decoration bins from the basement.

I did get some train time in. I built four Athearn blue box kits; a Lehigh Valley 3 bay open hopper, Michigan Alkyl Chemical Tank Car, and two PRR GATX 50 FT box cars (a two car Special Edition set). I also built an Atlanta & West Point 40 FT Steel Box car Accurail kit. I changed out the couplers to Kadees on a Jersey Central Athearn NE caboose, and a BAR State of Maine boxcar.

Today I need to get gas on the way home from work. I will continue with the Halloween bins and laundry. I have several things to build and tune up as far as rolling stock goes. Maybe I can test the E6 Atlantic.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-26-2022, 06:44 AM