The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. I'm beat, this triple-digit weather has gotten the best of me. They say one more day and we'll plummet into the 90's Icon_rolleyes . I shouldn't complain though I hope Ian doesn't do the damage they say it could. Prayers for those in its path.

Speaking of surprises, gas jumped as much as 30 cents yesterday, $4.49 is common, Costco is $4.36 but Gas Buddy isn't keeping up with all the changes, so you don't know for sure until you get there... They also say that you can expect gas to go up even further thanks to Ian.

Pat came over yesterday with a weed wacker and a hedge trimmer, I could hear the weeds laughing. Icon_e_surprised The job is bigger than both of us. Need to find a lawn guy that shows up when they say they will and won't require a second mortgage to clear the weeds.

Got one appointment today, not much else that has to get done so I may be able to see what it'll take to get the chinking done on my log cabin.

Ya all have a great day, stay safe and cut back on your driving. I don't know any other way to get back at the oil companies. And no, there is no way I'm going to buy and electric vehicle only to have my electric bill go sky high instead. Nope
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-28-2022, 06:17 AM