The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good cold morning. 
       We woke up to 41 darned cold degrees for this time of year here. We also have a slight chance of rain.

I have been working on a few models, the current big project is a decoder for a Bachmann Plus SD45. These are a little new for my era but I acquired some later diesels in a deceased friends collection I bought and I have to have them runable in his honor.  I found that the install isn't as bad as I have been led to believe so about a half an hours work today should have it running if all goes as well as it should. It is completely reassembled, all I need do is mount the decoder and install the headlights. 

I have nothing planned for the day, I will do what comes up. I have been trying to do at least one house/yard project every day. 

Don, keep those weeds at bay, the HOA may be using drones to nail you scoff laws. I know they don't see the back yards but just give them an excuse.  Wink

Tom, It is OK to call them great grandchildren. We are getting up in years. My oldest great grandkid is almost 17 and there are now 18 great grandchildren in the family. I hope he behaves, I am not ready to be great great.

My wife took Bonnie to the vet for an annual. The dog is fine. She had an appointment with the senior vet and he told her he was cutting back to 3 days a week and that he will be calling me because he has a new hobby, an HO railroad. He has had an HO train for years but never ran it but has taken over an empty bed room.  It will be nice to have a local involved and he is a great guy too. 

My prayers to the Florida folks too. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 09-28-2022, 09:16 AM