The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

The mild fall weather continues at least through the weekend. 48 now headed for the mid 70s through the weekend.

Got my grocery shopping done yesterday and managed a short bike ride without negative impact. This morning I need to go to Menards and Harbor Freight. Also need to stop at the post office and see if they have DVD mailers. We no longer have an office supply store in town. I have some videos I need to mail to the kids.

In the morning I'll be heading to Omaha to watch the great-grandkids soccer games. Always fun. The skill level is a little low but the enthusiasm is high which makes for a fun family time. I'll be back Sunday evening.

Don - if the weeds get too bad you could always pick up a cheap chain saw at Harbor Freight. Personally I'm a firm believer in "Better Living Through Chemistry." Around the trains I use Roundup 365 which keeps the weeds at bay for an entire year. Seems to work fairly well. Other companies make similar chemicals.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 09-30-2022, 05:18 AM