The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, Friday already. According to all sources, we had our last 100+ weather yesterday. Today we're in the high 90's. Next week even some rain and high 80's, Fall has finally arrived in the desert. Applause Tomorrow is the first day of October, the official start of "the trek of the snowbirds". Yup, 40' RV's towing a VW, small SUV or sometimes a boat. Yeah, lots of lakes around here, all man-made for water storage. But most are way down, Lake Mead is almost 200' below normal and no one knows how it's ever going to get back where it belongs, yet they continue to build houses, apartments and condos at an alarming rate. We have one area that is due to have it's water cut because of some crazy agreement, another is having water trucked in. Doesn't matter, developers will do as they please.

Just about done with my log cabin, got the chinking done yesterday. Some touchup and add a roof and that should be it. Now, to find a place to put it is an issue, I had no plans for that, just a desire to build one.

Tom, getting rid of the weeds are no longer my problem, got to get someone in to remove them, roots and all. But your idea of spraying is a good one. The last guy to do my yard was suppose to have sprayed, but I haven't a clue as to what he used.

Everyone have a great weekend, stay safe and have some fun....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 09-30-2022, 06:12 AM