The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

I finally have a chance to sit down and write something. Between our weeding anniversary, my daughter's birthday, and work it has been non stop. Work is a little crazy today as the contractor is doing some storm prep. We supposed to get a couple of inches of rain and some wind from Ian so they are moving equipment from low lying areas along the river. We aree expecting some flooding in the project site but not too much.

The only train stuff I have gotten done the past few days is I got to test my new BLI PRR E6 Atlantic. It ran very smoothly with no problems. I did not get to pull any cars. Hopefully I can do that his weekend. The only other thing I did was upgrade an Athearn blue box Reading coach. I changed the couplers to Kadee, added screws to the coupler clips and added metal wheels.

With the rainy weather this weekend we will be limited to indoor stuff. If I can get it before the rain starts there is a small garden I would like to weed. There will be Halloween decorations to bring up from the basement and put out and then there is the never-ending laundry.

Modeling wise I would like to run some trains. I want to get some cars behind the BLI E6 Atlantic. I also have a couple of other locos to test. I still have the large number of rolling stock I need to tune up.

I hope everybody has a good weekend.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 09-30-2022, 11:27 AM