The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. Seeing pictures of the damage from Ian is heartbreaking. Makes me feel guilty when I complain about the weather here. I can't now, we're into the 90's all this week, some chance of rain, but that's debatable on a daily basis.

I see where DISH got all the Disney-owned channels back. Did not know this, but there are 20 of them including ESPN. I did miss the ASU-USC game because of that blackout, but as predicted, it was a blow-out for USC. One of these days I'm going to call DISH and either renegotiate my costs or switch back to DirectTV. 

Not much else going on, gas is up again, Costco at $4.64, lots of stations over $5.00 now. One station on Gas Buddy shows $4.19, but I know it's been $4.99 for at least a week. I reported it, but it won't change. I shudder what I'll see this morning on the way to breakfast....

Oh, a heads-up, tomorrow is National Taco Day. Went through two lists of, "where to get free tacos", but not one showed "FREE", all were deals like, "10 mini tacos for $2.00 at the 7-11".... or, "Super-duper-whooper Taco at Fuzzy's Taco Shop for only $3.00". Hate to see the regular price on that one. Well, I don't care since we don't have any Fuzzy's around our way anyway...

So much for that, have a great day, be careful and be safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-03-2022, 06:27 AM