The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon folks

It is a rainy 45. Going up to 51.

Saturday was a strange day. My wife lost two pieces of jewelry. Nothing expensive, each item probably $30 or less. She had them earlier in the day and then they disappeared. I caught my sleeve on the back door latch as I was taking the trash out and nearly wound up on the ground. Most of our mail got soaked even though where the mailbox has protection from the rain. I had a load of bed stuff in the dryer that did not dry twice due to things getting tangled up in a fitted sheet. We were supposed to go out and have our anniversary dinner but felt like we shouldn't push it. Sunday was a far better day. We still have not found the missing jewelry. We got most of the indoor Halloween decorations done. We started dusting the radiators. I filled the water tank on the heater. Finally got the bed stuff to dry and folded. We went to dinner for our anniversary and had an awesome meal at the Melting Pot.

On Saturday I stayed away from the trains. On Sunday I did some reorganizing and found a couple reefers I need to put in their bins.

Not much happening today so I am hoping to get some modeling time in.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-03-2022, 10:43 AM