The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, big storm in the valley yesterday, lots of wind and a smattering of rain. We got a little of both, not enough to show on the rain gauge, but I saw the rain coming down for about 10 minutes. The rest of this week is going to be in the low 90's, not too shabby, maybe more rain....

Tom, I hope you find the jewelry, sometimes the value is not in it's cost.

Costco gas is now up to $4.74, that's $1.10 more than two weeks ago,  the highest I see in the valley is $5.24. They are blaming refinery maintenance on the jump, but then I have to ask, why is gas in Tucson almost $2.00 a gallon less? Waiting

Working on my log cabin, adding a roof and a fireplace chimney, then it's time to figure out what I want to do with it.

Remember, today is National Taco Day, in addition to being Taco Tuesday, better get in line at Taco Bell early. Nope No free tacos anywhere without buying something else first, "spend $10.00 and we'll give you one 79 cent taco absolutely free" is basically how it works....

Take care, have a great day and stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-04-2022, 05:36 AM