The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Damp and chilly here in MD. Rained for 4 straight days with just a little letup. Feel like my body's covered in a thin film of mildew.

Evenings on days like these are supposed to be spent in idle pursuits (my hobbies). Unfortunately, my wife has been beating the drum (now that both boys are out of the house) to renovate the upstairs bedrooms. Paint, carpet, new furniture, light fixtures, fans, blah, blah, blah... For the past three weeks I've been engaged in these pursuits and not my idle ones. Life is like that - you have a plan, but others have other plans.

The light at the end of the tunnel is within sight - I think after tonight I'll have all of the ceilings, trim and walls painted, all of the fixtures installed, and I'll just have to get ready for the carpet guy to do his thing.

My wife is also going to Hawaii with her dad and sister next month - two weeks to my own devices. No telling how much railroading I can accomplish!
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 10-05-2022, 10:29 AM