The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon
        Todd, I am one of the lucky guys when it comes to inside decorating. I am told to just get out of the way and let her have at it. It's a good thing because I can't do a lot of stuff any more because of my titanium knees.  Icon_e_biggrin  However, the outside is up to me for the most part as long as it doesn't involve any form of "dekeraten" .

I started to install gutter guards today which I can stretch out for about 2 weeks.  10 feet is the highest I need go but working from a step ladder I will get all the step aerobics I need for the coming months.  Each 5 foot section will require 4 trips up and down and I have 200 feet to do yet. ( i managed to do one side of the train building today (42 feet total)) I really am too old for this but if I can do it no matter how long it takes, I want to do it. 

I worked on a decoder install last night. I did one of the neatest jobs I have done yet. The decoder even smoked when I put power on it to test, even had a tiny flame for a brief period.  Goldth  I have done over a hundred installs and this is the first one I have let the fire out of.  (I did 3 more tonight without a problem)

Don is late checking in today. I am hoping everyone is safe and healthy.

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-05-2022, 11:21 AM