The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, temps are running around normal, 89 for today with, "plenty of sunshine", says AccuWeather. Gas holding steady, most right at $5.00, a few higher. They say that the higher cost in the Phoenix area is due to refinery maintenance and transportation, but that doesn't explain why gas is a dollar cheaper out in the boonies and almost two dollars cheaper in Tucson. Waiting

Got my log cabin finished, will post photos today, then try to figure out what to do with it. I guess I need to get back to finishing up my trackwork, it's been so long that I forgot where I left off.

Nothing else happening here, the Arizona Cardinals missed a FG the last second and lost. I thought about signing on, try to get into that $10,000,000 pay grade, even pro-rated for a few plays would put me in a higher tax bracket, and probably in ICU for a while, but I wouldn't play any worse than they are now.... Nope 

Y'all have a great day, stay safe, and yeah Charlie, prayers for those in need, especially those that are still struggling to get back what they lost from Ian, and those in the Ukraine.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-10-2022, 06:27 AM