The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon, folks

It is currently 62 on its way to 67. It was downright chilly this morning when I got to the job site. Weather site up the road said it 41 but I think it was closer to 38 down along the river.

Had a pretty good weekend. Saturday, I worked. After I got home the wife, and I went and got our COVID boosters and flu shots. We then went to PetSmart for Guinea Pig and cat food, and FedEx to drop off a package for my wife. We thought about running to the nursery to get some mums and then dinner, but the traffic took a turn for the worst. It went from nothing to bad rush hour in no time at all. We decided to head home and call out for delivery.

Sunday, we got my car washed and then headed to the nursery to get some mums. I also grabbed a bag of tulips bulbs that I will plant when I take out the marigolds and inpatients in the front garden. Then a quick jaunt to across the state line to Delaware for gas and a stop at Target. Once back at home and after a bowl of my daughter’s cheesy bacon potato soup I put up about 80% of the outside decorations. I still have a couple of bushes to put lights on and put out the blow-up dragon.

For the weekend I finished building three NYO&W Train Miniature of Illinois hoppers, changed out the couplers on three Bachmann poultry transport cars, and two Bowser PRR stock cars. On a B&O MOW tank car Athearn blue box kit I added the brake wheel, placards, metal wheels, and screws to hold in the Kadee couplers.

Tonight, I was scheduled for an MRI but that just got canceled due to the machine being down. We’ll try again next week. I will be looking to finish those outside decorations and maybe running some trains.

I hope everybody has a good day
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-10-2022, 10:47 AM