The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Clear skies again this morning and probably the last warm day of the season with a predicted high near 80. Temperatures start to drop tomorrow for the remainder of the week. Chance of rain overnight tonight but not much expected. Very windy today and tomorrow. Red flag warning expected later this morning due to the low humidity, high wind and temperature, and dry crops.

Yesterday was surprisingly busy. After the gym i scraped the loose paint off a couple of basement windows and washed out the window wells. then got the hose coiled up and put away for the season (probably too soon). Went for a nice bike ride. After I got home from that I decided to get the louvers down from the dormers and repair and repaint them. Got the back ones down with no problem. Got to the roof of the porch and tried to pull the ladder up and it slipped out of my hand. Yup, stranded. Fortunately a neighbor came out a few minutes later and was able to help me. Went to plan B and carried the ladder through the house, up the stairs, and out the bedroom window. Mission accomplished.

This morning i need to go to Walmart and the grocery store. The cupboards are getting surprisingly bare. After that I need to see what boards I need to repair the louvers and get the need supplies from Menards. Also need to paint the windows I scraped and washed yesterday. All in all another busy day ahead.

Gas price surprised me and dropped a few pennies yesterday - down to $3.65.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 10-11-2022, 06:17 AM