The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks, the word "sunny" appears every day in the next few week's forecast except Sunday when it's suppose to rain in the morning. No change in temps, around 90 for a high, no change in gas prices, still getting ripped off.

Not much else going on, one appointment this morning, all house chores are done so I get to do what I want. I think I found a place for my log cabin, need to do a bit of landscaping and make it kind of a historic preservation site. Maybe build a small park with a park ranger house using those round logs that Jim Currie sent me. Us old folk have to keep busy so we don't start losing important parts of us, like our minds.... Icon_rolleyes

Lots of screwy football this weekend, excessive penalties, last second flubs, streakers on the fields and in one case, a "roughing the photographer" incident.... Not as many dance or "look at me strut like a chicken" routines, but one is too many.

Have a great day, have fun and stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-11-2022, 06:19 AM