The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
        I did get the leaffilters on the west side of the house and the ice breakers on except for the last 6. I ran out of screws (I knew I would). I gave my son a couple pounds of them last fall and I will ask for a few back to finish this job. He plans on a metal roof on his garage but hasn't got around to doing it yet. He collects trains. He is single, a disabled vet, and has filled his home with trains. Did I mention he collects trains.  He has trains everywhere. his main obsession is O 3 rail but he collects all scales. He has even built a back yard railroad about 15 inch gauge. Here is a photo of his friend riding it. It is built from scrap pieces and the gas motor is in the tender.     

No ladder work today. I don't feel too bad so I am not pushing my luck. Storms are predicted tonight but we have sereral nice days left in the forecast so I will just do ground work today.  I even had a nice little fire in our fire ring last night. 

Sending wishes for a good day for everyone. Time for another on line meeting now that Don's trip is over. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-12-2022, 07:30 AM