The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, gee, I missed Columbus Day, that used to be a day off from school, now they've turned it into a disgrace day.

Temps up a bit, mid-90's, I looked at the county map and clicked on, "weather data" and by each sensor location a bunch of numbers showed up, different colors, but there is no key to tell you what they mean. 72, 42, 31, 0, 8, 22, 2 and NSW (which I assume is wind direction), but not a clue what they rest are all about. Almost like Walmart, some items have no prices on either the item or the shelf and they have removed all those "check prices here" readers. Now you have to find someone with a hand scanner, take a chance at checkout or just walk away. I checked the list and no, this is not "Mind Reader Day"... Among other things, today is "National Gumbo Day" Applause ....

Gas is still in the gouging range, but the TV lady said that those refineries that have been causing high prices in the Phoenix area (but not elsewhere), are back on line and we could see as much as a dollar drop soon.

So much for that, if I sound grumpy, some of these things, along with all those political ads, are good cause to be that way. When I was in Durango, I was watching some stations from Denver and Albuquerque and those negative ads are like a disease, spread all over our country to the point that you don't feel like voting for anyone. Nope ...

Take care, be good and be careful... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-12-2022, 07:48 AM