The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all and happy Saturday to everyone. Today is "Loss Remembrance Day", a coincidence that it comes on the anniversary of my wife's passing two years ago. It is also, "National Cheese Curd Day", and "National Shawarma Day", plus a few others. I wonder who picks these days to celebrate?

It did hit 98 yesterday, today into the 80's and a really good chance of rain, like 90%, so the forecasters are going out on a limb on that. I do hear a bit of rumbling outside as I type, so maybe they're right for a change. Rain also tomorrow and temps in the 70's. I guess this means that the lawn maintenance guys won't be by today to get rid of my weeds. I talked to a new guy, he didn't show up yesterday as he said, called him again, sent him the photos that he asked for and have yet to see a reply. Not a good sign so far....

Looks like everyone has dropped their gas prices a bit, the norm is now $4.79, Costco $4.49 and someone up in New River north of us at $5.29. I guess he didn't get the memo... Lowest price in Arizona is $3.35 south of Tucson. Still obvious that we here in the Phoenix area are getting gouged.

I hope you all have a great weekend, lots of football if that's your thing, just have a good time and stay safe doing it...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-15-2022, 08:16 AM