The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, wakey wakey, it's Sunday and I overslept by almost an hour. Must have been the patter of the rain. Yup, rained on and off all day yesterday, high temp for the day was 82 at 6:00AM. We got well over an inch here, other spots close by came close to two inches. NWS official Phoenix rainfall at Sky Harbor Airport is .62", however, the county rain gauge there shows .79. Now that's not a big difference, but they really should match, shouldn't they? Today, good chance of rain, temps in the mid-70's. All summer long, our cold tap water was almost as hot as the hot, today it's almost normal.

Finally got someone to clean up the weeds in my yard, was going to show up yesterday, but it was pouring rain the last time I talked to him. He'll clear the weeds, trim bushes and spray for pre-emergance so maybe the weeds won't come up again for a while. He'll be by on Monday, the weeds should come up easy since the ground is really wet and the spray won't get washed away.

Watched that Alabama-Tennessee game yesterday, what a crazy game, lot's of scoring, but Tennessee won with a last second FG.

Enough, I'm running late, gotta go. Everyone enjoy your day, take it easy and do something that you like, even if it's just taking a nap...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-16-2022, 07:06 AM