The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, a bright new day, mid 80's and no rain. My weedeaters are suppose to show up today, I hope so, the kids in the house behind me keep losing their football and volley ball in my weeds and it's almost dangerous to go out and find them. Waiting 

Costco dropped gas another ten cents, $4.35, everyone else is still at least 50 cents higher, now they can't blame the distributors for the gouging.

While on our trip on the Durango and Silverton two weeks ago we noticed that one of the conductors was a young lady. Saw an article in the news where she is now being called a hero for rescuing another woman that was lying on the other side of the river with a broken leg that she got when she fell off of a cliff. A passenger saw her signaling for help and they stopped the train and that's the whole story. What surprised me is that two of the train crew were EMT's. I guess with some 500 passengers, they do have medical issues at times, so that's good to know.

Got an easy week, two appointments and the yard folks showing up, so I may have time to work on my new log cabin.

Take it easy today, remember, it's Monday, kind of ease into the week if you can.... Icon_e_biggrin
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-17-2022, 06:09 AM