The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, fall weather here, high 80's for this week, a bit lower next week. No more rain for a while. I see in the news that out where we go shooting really took a hit, well over 2" of rain this past weekend and lots of flooding. I was a bit taken back the other day when the TV show I was watching showed people exploring an area in this world that never gets a drop of rain. Apparently there are several areas like that, and I thought it was bad here with under 10" a year. Of course, not too many people living in those areas, we've got around 5,000,000.

Finally got my yards cleaned up of weeds, they shot it with pre-emergence that should keep the weeds down for another six months. I wasn't happy about the cost, but they spent four hours, plus the weed spray they used is not cheap.

I'm making headway on my second log cabin, need to take a few photos if what I've done is still standing this morning. Icon_rolleyes 

Gas here is still crazy, Costco and Sam's Club down another 20 cents to $4.28, most are still around $4.79 and a few over $5.00. Tucson area still a  dollar cheaper.

Take care, have a great day and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-18-2022, 06:06 AM