The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, not much to talk about, was a lazy day, no change in the weather, gas at Costco/Sam's Club down to $4.19, everyone else seems to be holding tight at $4.79 or down two cents at best. If Costco can drop by that much, that means the distributor's costs are down and everyone else is hanging on to higher profits.

Got a few house chores to do today, but there'll be time to work on my ranger station log cabin. That's about it.

Getting so tired of those negative political commercials, I even see them on non-local cable stations. Not only for our local politicians, but for some I haven't a clue who they are or where they're running and for what office. Hey you guys and gals, I've already mailed in my ballot so you can stop pestering me now. Had a guy stop at my door yesterday, "I'm from the NRA and want to know if you're going to vote for ____?" Uh, none of your business so flake off.... From the NRA he says, no ID, just a stranger with a cell phone and my name which is not that hard to find. The current state of the world has made me very suspicious and super cautious and with good reason, scammers and thieves at every turn.

Take care, have a great day and remember to do what you need to protect yourself.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-19-2022, 06:18 AM