The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
        Don, I so much agree about the political ads and the scammers. One of the big scams around here is duct cleaning. They make a FB post like they are local and want you to message them. I have not gone deeper and I just report the post to the group administrators. I don't know if they are phishing for cc numbers or what ever but they are just no good folks trying to make money without working. 
        I worked on the layout some yesterday and with the rotten day here today I will get some more modeling time in. I have a BLI J1 that acts like it has a loose connection some place so that will be one thing to check, and I am replacing the rubber bands I put on my switch throws temporarily 10 years ago with springs. I am also making cables from the levers to the bellcranks that hold the trip wire. I am using steel fishing leader wire and clamps and it appears to be the right way to go.
         I wish everyone a nice day. Years ago Reege  Cordick had a radio show on KDKA  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regis_Cordic
  He referred to Wednesday as "the morn of the mid week bog down."

Happy trails to all
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-19-2022, 06:49 AM