The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is 49 up from the 38 on the job site at dawn. High is predicated to be 53.

I finally had the MRI last evening. They did two studies as they call them: one on my neck the other on my lower back. The neck one was twenty minutes of pure hell. You have to lay flat and for me in my current condition that is near impossible. I am not sure how I made it through. The lower back was slightly easier since they could place pillows under my upper back and neck. However, due to my anxiety level being high from the neck study I almost didn’t make it through the lower back study. I hit the panic button just as they finished.

I had to bring some plants in and cover others as we had a frosty advisory this morning.

I have been working on putting “glass” in the windows of a Western Maryland, and a PRR Roundhouse kit caboose. I finished the WM and about a third done the PRR. I changed the wheels out on a Roundhouse Billboard Reefer and a wood express reefer. I bought both cars used, and both were built. Other than the wheels the billboard reefer needed nothing else. The express reefer needed Kadee couplers. The weights are loose, and the car is light. I am currently working on accessing the weights and figuring out how to add additional weight.

Today is an easy day at home (I hope) as nothing is planned. I do have to stop at the produce store and grocery store on the way home from work. Depending on time and how I feel I may continue on to the pharmacy. If not, then I will go after dinner.

I want to continue with the cabooses. I have several Roundhouse/Athearn cars to add screws to the coupler clips and change the couplers to Kadees.

I have to get ready to head back out to the job site.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-19-2022, 09:06 AM