The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Tom, I am glad you are progressing on your louvers. I too am going to start on more outside projects....tomorrow. It is still cold and windy here today. 

I worked on the trains some more last night. I had a BLI J1 (PRR) that the headlight flickered off and on. I replaced the LED bulb and that did the trick. I also got 2 switches (turnouts for modelers) upgraded. (We went to switch the mill daily for 15 years. Never once did we go turnouting the mill Wink ) I have another J that is headlight impaired so I may check it out today. 

The yard and drive are covered with wet leaves but if I wait until tomorrow they may dry and be easier to remove. There are still a lot of leaves on the trees here. 

One rule in one of the railroad employees rule book says don't lay metal you are cutting with a torch on a propane tank.  Our FRA man said every rule written was written because someone did something stupid. 

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-20-2022, 07:43 AM