The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, let's call today, "rubber stamp Friday", no changeĀ  from the past few days, temps still in the 80's, gas is still at the gouge level. Oh, I did go to Walmart and was going to buy some eggs when I almost had a heart attack. A dozen and a half extra large eggs used to be around $1.60, the last time I bought some (a few weeks ago), they were a bit over $4.00. Today the were $7.24, that's over 40 cents an egg, up from 10 cents, just a bit, well a lot, over the inflation rate. A box of 60 large eggs are only 35.5 cents each, but if you buy their 36 pack of large, they're only 20 cents each. Wow, the more you buy the more expensive each are. Waiting

We don't get train shows in Phoenix anymore. The last few that I remember were in the middle of the summer. Doesn't make sense, temps are around 110 and the retired snowbirds won't show up until October. Why not schedule them in the winter instead of Michigan, Chicago or New Jersey. Bet they'd have a better showing. I know I'd go for sure.

Nothing else of any significance to discuss, going shooting on Monday, working on my ranger station log cabin, that's about it.

Ya all have a great day and a fun weekend....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-21-2022, 11:10 AM