The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, Sunday, kind of cloudy suppose to be some chance of rain. Hurricane Roslyn hit Mexico, but it's heading a bit NE and won't affect our Arizona weather. That's good because I'm heading out to the desert in the morning for a bit of cool weather target shooting.

Regarding eggs, last week they were $7.24 for 18 extra large, today they're $2.52, what the heck is going on????

Making progress on my new log cabin, will post a few pics later today. Might want to spend a bit of time resting and watching some football. I read about the college center that overshot the kicker four times yesterday resulting in four safeties. Must of had his Wheaties for breakfast.

That's about it for now, might want to practice my football centering just in case they call me up. Oh, sorry, I guess I'd have to go back to college and I'm not quite ready for all that partying. I also see where they fired a professor because the students thought that his chemistry class was too hard. My, my, back in my days that might result in the students getting expelled for not paying attention in class. The professor was taken back when he saw some students actually got a zero on their tests.

Take care and enjoy the day.... 2285_
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-23-2022, 10:02 AM