The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good afternoon, running a bit late posting, but we went out shooting early this morning. Temps were fair, a bit chilly until the sun was up for a while, but the biggest problem was the wind. Most of our targets had blown down before we even had a chance to shoot. It didn't let up, had some real gusts. We had a few gun issues at first, but none the less, we never had a bad day target shooting regardless of the weather or any other issues we have. I do have one project though, my new gun jammed and I need to take it apart to find out why.

Saw an article where a woman has been arrested for not checking everything through the Walmart self-check. Not one or two items, but around a $1000 over a few month's period. Apparently someone saw her, but Walmart is now incorporating a detection system and will alert someone when this happens. I was wondering how long they would trust everyone not to sneak things through, or in some cases, switch tags from an less expensive item.

Not much else going on, there's about 10 different things that today is dedicated to, the one I picked is, National Bologna Day. That speaks for itself. Saw some football yesterday, but didn't stay with any of them for very long, same went for Saturday and tonight's doesn't do much for me either. Maybe next weekend....

The Hobo Camp thread has been a bit lean lately, just wondering if the good weather has folks spending time outdoors fixing things up for the winter. Hope everyone has a good day today and a great week.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-24-2022, 01:46 PM