The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, a chilly one too. Yesterday's low was 48, high 75. Hard to believe we were close to 100 last week. Switched my thermostat from "cool" to "heat", but so far it hasn't turned the furnace on. Need to find the schedule on my cell phone, that may take a while. Icon_rolleyes

As for gas prices, no change, we're days away from the mid-term elections and not one person running for any position is saying that they will investigate why our gas prices here are well above the rest of the state and the country (except for California). Nay, they're too busy telling us what a scumbag that their opponent is. It seems to get worse every year, they're really nasty. There's a couple of offices where they are running unopposed and I'm surprised that they don't have a commercial about how bad they themselves are. Nope I know that's facetious, but it wouldn't surprise me based on the quality of folks that are running for office.

Got a nice clean house, cleaning lady must have swept up two pounds of wood shavings from under my work table where I'm building my log cabin. Just about finished, some cleanup and paint touch up and it's ready.

Enough of that for now, Take care, be careful and enjoy the day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-26-2022, 06:11 AM