The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning.
        Rain here in Southeast Ohio.  
        I finally finished the gutter leaf filters and ice breakers on the front of the house yesterday. I only had half of it to do but it was over my metal car port. I finally decided the best thing to do was remove the section of metal closest to the house so I could use my ladder and it was easier than I had hoped. My grandson was coming to help as soon as he was done work and when he got here I was reinstalling the metal car port roof. I did however develop a few muscles I didn't know I had.

I am planning a trip to Canada and I know my CC is good there but while on the bank website they said they would send me a text if their bots suspected fraudulent activity. Of course I thought, never using a card out of the country that that would raise a flag, and if the text is unanswered the card would be locked.  Well, I know my phone will only work out of country with wifi and they don't send texts via wifi so I called the bank and was blown off because there isn't anyone there that is smart enough to know a work around so I will have to take more cash then I like to carry. If you don't have a cell phone with a large monthly service fee they are useless for the most part and I only carry one when I travel, the rest of the time it is turned off. Even with a good phone these stores want you to install their app and I refuse to do it. They don't need to be able to track me or my purchases. 

Now I have had my rant for the day I hope everyone else has a great day. With the rain I may work on the trains. 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-26-2022, 06:12 AM