The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, today is the day of all days, it's, National Chocolate Day, hooray a great day for chocolate lovers. Me, I've got some brownies, nice and chewy and moist.

No change in anything, gas prices and temps are just like the past few days. Political commercials are steady and annoying just like the ones for Camp Lejeune lawsuits. They're spending millions to get you to sue the government for something that could have happened 50 years ago. Must be big bucks in it for them, as usual... I heard of a case recently where the lawyer took 100% of the settlement as his fee. I wasn't aware that the money first goes to the lawyer and he takes his (or hers) cut before they hand over what's left.

We're upon another weekend and Halloween is but a few days away. Kind of scary, no, not Halloween but the fact that we're so close to 2023 and I seem to be stuck back sometime in February. Have a great day and a fun weekend, just be careful and stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-28-2022, 06:15 AM