The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, yup, got to sleep in some so it must be Saturday. Temps still around 80 until mid-week. They're saying Thursday's high may by in the low 60's with a decent chance of rain. I've had the A/C off and the furnace on now for a few days. I wanted to change the schedule and it took me a while to find it. There are only three apps on my cell phone that control my thermostat, each one has about 100 different settings. I guess I could write down where it is, then I'd have a fourth app to deal with... Waiting

Gas prices slowly coming down, several stations now at $4.39, many still up there at $4.79. Lowest price in the state is $2.99 up in Cottonwood, a small town 100 miles north of here and about 20 miles from the Interstate and a few miles from Clarkdale, home of the Verde Canyon Railroad.

Not much else going on, the last weekend for the Arizona State Fair, it's good that I didn't plan on going anyway. Nope When I was in high school, I traveled with a carnival one summer and learned all the tricks they used to cheat on those games and still remember them. Would they cheat at a state fair? Need to be careful what I say, I think I just saw a black helicopter circling my house. Eek

Ya all have a great weekend, watch football, watch the races or do whatever you want, just be careful.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-29-2022, 07:50 AM