The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
It has been a wild morning. I was up at 7 which for me is early.  I had to go to Rural King to get a new mailbox post. I went to get the mail yesterday and when I opened the box the whole support fell off the post.  Eek I was going to fix it because the post was OK but decided to just buy the whole works. I got back and got it assembled and in he ground just as the mailman showed up. I asked if the height was OK and he said it was right on so now I am enjoying my first coffee. 

I am hoping to do some leaf filters today and perhaps an oil change on my truck.  I only have 42 feet of filters on the train building and 17 foot on the front porch to finish. I might be able to drag that out for another month if I try real hard. Wink

I have mulching blades on one ot the mowers and I blew the leaves out of the driveway and chopped them real fine. My wife like to keep them around the plants for winter and by summer they will be soil. The back yard where the dogs are the bosses gets the leaves bagged by the old mower that has a bagger. If I don't pick those up the leaves wind up in the house. I use them on the garden. 

Gas was 3.79 in Pa but I can't tell you what it was here because I don't pass a station before I hit the state line. It was 3.59 when I got gas Wednesday and Diesel was $5.69 and some stations here are limiting diesel fuel to 60 gallons. There is a real shortage here and it is going to get worse. 

Have q good day everyone and stay safe. 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-29-2022, 09:28 AM