The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone and a great big BOO and a Happy Halloween to ya all. I've decided not to go out trick or treating again this year. I was going to go out looking like an old man, then I realized that I didn't have to put a costume on to do that.  Icon_e_surprised Plus, with my back feeling like it is, I don't think I'd get very far. Nope . Actually, I'll be at Pat's MIL for our normal Monday family dinner. I stopped giving out candy years ago when hardly anyone showed up and we had bunches of candy left over that we had to eat ourselves.

Hard to believe that this is the last day of October, I'm still struggling with 2020 and we're two months away from 2023. Remember "Y2K"? Seems like just a while ago that we were preparing for a major electronic shutdown that never happened.

Some changes in gas prices, a few more stations have dropped to $4.69. Costco still at $4.19, a good buck higher than most of the rest of the state. Then there are a few that feel they are in an area that they can get $4.99.

Have a scary Halloween and enjoy the kids that are dressed up, I still remember when I went out dressed like a bum with a black "beard" and shabby clothes. Oh wait, those were my regular school clothes I think.... Goldth
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 10-31-2022, 06:13 AM