The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning 
       Light rain this morning with showers predicted all day. Happy Halloween, at least it isn't snowing.

I had a good day yesterday. I did another 20 feet of Leafilters, the hardest part so I only have 22 feet (4 and 1/2 sections) to install. They can all be done from my borrowed 8 foot ladder and probably only 12 or 13 time up and down. 

I also got the new house battery installed in the RV. Now I can check the new heater out in the near future. 

Tom, my hometown had these set up in hidden locations and were collecting over a million dollars a year. The residents wanted them shut down so they petitioned and got it on the ballot. The court had to decide if it was valid and ruled in the citizens favor. The public voted that the cameras be removed and thus it was so. My big issue with the cameras was they were owned by a third party that made a 60% commission from every ticket mailed. If you want more tickets written just give the officers a 60% commission and see what happens.  The township just out of town still has them but the city to the south had so few violations that the company that owned the cameras moved out.

I am flexible for the day. I have to go pick up a prescription and that is the biggy for today.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 10-31-2022, 07:48 AM