The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is now 57 with a high of 63. I am not sure what is going on with the wet stuff. One guy says we will get showers, the gal on another station says no showers but storms later this evening. The computer says showers, no wait no showers, no wait showers maybe…

We need to put out the last decorations that go out only on Halloween. My daughter and wife will be handling it this year as I have an appointment with the orthopedic doctor to discuss the MRI. I am already aware that there are some issues with a couple of discs. I hope to find out how much of an issue and what the plan of treatment will be.

I did not get much done this weekend around the house. After the wife saw the preliminary MRI results, I was placed under restricted duty which meant no lifting or bending. I was able to do a little bit of laundry as along as the weight of the baskets met with spousal approval. We did some grocery shopping and went down to Delaware to get gas. The pump price was $3.79. I paid $3.39 with my grocery store rewards.

Trains also suffered. I did not get to doing any reorganizing. I did get to run my “new” used Rivarossi Blue Comet steam locomotive. I was pleased with how it performed. I need to clean the wheels some and look to see if it needs any lubrication or cleaning of old lubrication. Need to change the coupler to a Kadee. This will now force me to change couplers on the 8 car set of Rivarossi Blue Comet cars I got a while back.

Happy Halloween!

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 10-31-2022, 09:06 AM