The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, no change in the weather so no sense in reporting on that, gas however, had dropped about ten cents overall. From what they say, we might be looking at a big jump in prices and long lines like back in the 70's. The government wants us all to buy electric vehicles so that we can drain the power grid.

Few towns around here have traffic cameras even though many are made right here in Scottsdale. I guess the citizen's complaints outweighed the meager profit for the city. One city tried to use old data to justify them that included accidents well beyond the city limits. Can't trust anyone with an agenda.

I didn't get home until around 7 last night and was surprised to see so many kids trick or treating in groups. That's a good thing, but as long as I've been here there have been very few roaming the streets on Halloween. Was at Pat's MIL's and all the time I was there, no one came to the door, and she had a bunch of candy to give out.

That's it, just going to take it easy, still have back issues, I might start a new project as long as I can sit down. Nothing comes to mind though.

Take care and enjoy the day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-01-2022, 06:31 AM