The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning Blue
        I cut the pill to 1/4 and had a good night sleep with no cramps even after the ladder day. 

8 years ago I bought a used Craftsman mower that had a grass catcher attached for $200. I used it for 5 years mostly without the bagger and it has been the best money I ever spent on a mower including the 2 new ones I have bought in the last 12 years. I bought a new Airens in 2010 and I figured it would last 10 years or so but the transmission went bad in a year and was replaced with a new one that also crapped out about 6 months out of warranty. A $900 transmission to fix a $995 mower was the reason for buying the Craftsman. I bought a Troybilt in 2018 and I only use the Craftsman with the grass catcher to mow the fenced in area of the yard where our furkids have free rein. I rebuilt the mower deck on the Craftsman this spring and now the season is near the end I thought I would get a new lower chute for the bagger because it is getting shabby on the lower end. I can buy one for 49 bucks plus shipping so I decided for the fun of it to see what a grass catcher would cost for the Troybilt. It was almost $500. But wait........I found a complete grass catcher, brand new, and made in the USA for only $99 dollars, and I could get a 50% discount if I clicked right now.  You bet I looked and by golly they had a mailing address.  Now I assume they have a huge warehouse with all these wonderful products they have for sale so I thought a google earth street view would show it.  Would you believe the address went to a house in Kansas City in a housing complex and probably worth at least a million.     
Actually the address doesn't exist but he sure has a nice phony web site. Anyhow. I reported it to google just for kicks. 

I will bag the leaves today if it dries out and that should finish them up for this year. I put them on the garden and till them in. 

Gas still bounces up and down and we still have one politician telling us how bad the other one is, never telling us what angels they are. I love how they say "i will bring jobs back to Ohio", it doesn't matter if they are running for the city street cleaner, that is the line. Heck we can't fill the job openings we have.  It will be over in a week  2285_ 2285_ 2285_
Good day everyone.
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-03-2022, 08:02 AM