The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Thunder and lightning are active outside my window this morning. Rain will continue through tomorrow according to our very good friends at the National Weather Service. 38 now supposedly heading for 43 for a high.

Got a few more things done yesterday. Raked up more leaves and hauled them off to their final resting place along with the leaves gathered the day before. Also got the storm windows cleaned and installed on the front porch. They could have used a fresh coat of paint but I wanted to get them up before the rain started. I've already set a reminder to take care of that next summer.

After the chores were done I foolishly decided to take a bike ride as it looked like the winds were dying down. Nope, they weren't. Riding north was pretty easy but coming back south the wind had picked up to around 30 mph. At one point it looked like a woman out walking here dog was gaining on me! Very tired when I got home from that.

Only thing on the agenda for today is to mail a dvd to my sister-in-law and maybe a trip to the gym.

All stay safe.

Tom
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 11-04-2022, 04:51 AM