The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, it was cold yesterday, got to 59 in our neighborhood, 68 at the airport which is the official temp reading. We did get some rain yesterday, here around a light misting, other areas up to 1/4". That was it and their 80% chances....

Gas prices are steady, about a dollar above the gouge level.

Got two appointments today, maybe stop by Walmart, I was looking for a present for my great-grandson and couldn't find what I was looking for. Checked the website and I was looking in the wrong aisles. That's one thing I like about the Walmart site, if they have it, they tell you what aisle it's on, same goes for Home Depot and Loews.

That's about it, I did rework my little outhouse, but the changes are hardly noticeable enough to post more photos, so I'm moving on to planting them all on my layout.

Got another weekend coming up and then election day, the end of all those horrible commercials. There should be a law with proof of what they're saying and when it happened, but these are the same folks we're electing to make those laws, so not a chance... Take care, have a great day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-04-2022, 06:04 AM