The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, still a bit chilly, but heading back to normal, around 80 by Monday which is good since we're going shooting that day. It could rain on election day, I just hope that all those politicians are standing out getting soaked. Someone mentioned that they spent some 5 billion dollars on political ads for this election, most were negative and what we learned was that none of them are worth electing, all are scumbags in their opponent's eyes.

Gas is up five cents at Costco, that's not a good sign, but we are being warned.

Just going to take it easy today, maybe clean some guns and load them, maybe just wait until tomorrow. It's the weekend, most of us can do as we please. So, have a fun weekend, stay safe and stay warm. And yes, we're cold down here because it snowed up north, big accident on I-40 up there, slick roads.

Oh, BTW, Santa arrives at Cabela's and Bass Pro today, I guess he thought he'd start earlier this year since he's all caught up at the North Pole. Icon_rolleyes  And they have just put up the tree at the Anthem outlet center north on I-17. I don't blame them for doing that since it will take them a couple of weeks to decorate, it's 40' tall and will have over a million lights and some ten thousand balls. Man, can you imagine putting the tinsel on that baby?
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-05-2022, 08:09 AM