The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning
        We have a beautiful day once again with highs in the 70's predicted. It was near 80 degrees yesterday. 

I ran the mower over the leaves in the front yard to mulch them up. I will use the lawn sweeoer today to gather them for the garden. I will till them in next week 

I ordered new phones for us yesterday. I don't use mine much but my wife does and with our current service, which is a great company, but we have no service here even with an outdoor antenna installed. 

I may work on trains this evening. 

I saw diesel over 6 bucks yesterday yet as I watched the news this morning they were telling about all the job growth and how sales have increased.  Now if sales are up 8%, and inflation is 8.2% are sales really up?  And now with Thanksgiving coming the turkey flocks have been destroyed by the bird flu.  We are having ham cooked in root beer in the crock pot.  I also saw where over 9 million dollars worth of meat has been stollen from packing plants. At todays inflation that amount could almost fit in an employees lunch box  Goldth

Have a good day folks and I know I shouldn't watch the news. Wink

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-05-2022, 08:34 AM