The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, still a bit chilly this morning, low 50's, expect high 70's today, 80 by tomorrow. Suppose to rain this week, no clue when, neither does the weather guessers.... Every forecast is different.

Watched a bit of football yesterday, just couldn't get into any game. Arizona State was ahead when I went to sleep, but apparently UCLA won.

Just going to take it easy today, more football, nothing to build and I'm not in good enough shape to work on my layout, so I guess it's more football.For us old folk, fix one problem and a new one pops up.

No SJ, not enough rain to do anything but hold our own. They keep talking about water allotments and stuff, but we here get most of our water from the water table, which by now should also be low. Lake Mead is down almost 200', but they have found six bodies so far, some may be missing swimmers, others are pretty obvious. And yeah, I did see video of that crash in Strasburg, gotta be human error, somebody didn't throw the switch.

Take care, enjoy what's left of the weekend, stay safe and stay out of the snow if you have any.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-06-2022, 06:18 AM